Whether you need an interior renovation or an exterior makeover, we can bring the same level of attention and care to your business that we would to your home. Commercial painting and office painting comprises almost a third of the projects we do.
Commercial painting from Second Generation Painting includes:
- Office painting
- Medical offices
- Townhouse and apartment complexes
- Daycares and nurseries
- Retail stores
- Fast food outlets and restaurants
- New industrial building renovations
- Pre-construction painting of building materials
- Hotels and motels
- Arenas and entertainment venues
- maintenance painting*
Commercial painting presents its own unique challenges and needs that we are more than ready to help fill.
Second Generation Painting will work around your business needs to minimize disruption to your businesses operation, your clients, and your employees.
We’ll work in the evenings or overnight. We’ll consult with you on all aspects of the project. We’ll use low VOC paints for painting your commercial building to ensure the public isn't affected by the odour and fumes. A new paint job will improve the quality of your business and protect your investment for years to come. We also offer maintenance painting where we'd come in periodically and freshen up high traffic areas to keep your business from looking rundown.
Why Use Second Generation Painting?
At Second Generation Painting, we are dedicated to making your commercial building painting experience as seamless and comfortable as possible. To ensure YOUR satisfaction, we offer you:
- 2 year guarantee of quality for All of our Commercial Painting projects
- Polite and presentable workers
- 3 million in general liability insurance
- Referred by many Vancouver General Contractors
- On time arrival of professional painters
- All employees undergo a criminal record check
- Environmentally friendly paint using low/zero VOC paints
- A team of craftsmen who are truly dedicated to insuring a professional job
- Drop sheets and covering of all belongings to protect surfaces not being painted
- A clean and neat work site
- Dry-wall repairs as needed
- Light carpentry work as needed
- We repair and fix water-damaged areas
- We repair and restore damaged wood surfaces
Meet the Owner: Dave McGowan
I believe that a paint job shouldn’t cause any anxiety and we’re here to facilitate that.
I want my customers to be able to trust a job will be done right and both client and contractor can walk away happy.
How are we different from other companies?
Being the second generation painter in the family, I have formal training that includes:
- BCIT Painting and Decorating training
- Painters and allied trades apprenticeship training
- I am a journeyman painter with over 22 years of experience
Typically other contractors have apprentices or workers that may be new to the trade. I hire only well seasoned journeymen painters that i trust and don’t require training.
We also provide specialized services that the average paint company might not:
- Finish carpentry (installation of baseboard, window and door casings and crown moulding)
- Smoothing textured ceilings
- Faux finishes
- Repainting existing cabinets (on site)
Two-Year, No-Hassle Warranty
You don’t need to be a lawyer to read our fine print. Because there isn’t any.
When it comes to our painting warranty, we keep it simple. We think that’s the best way to do business and that’s the way our customers want it. So when you see paint that has flaked, peeled, blistered or generally failed to live up to your expectations, we want to hear about it. If at any time, for two years after we have finished your painting project, you have a problem, we will come out and fix it — at no cost to you. And if there is ever a problem with the paint itself during the warranty period, we will deal with the manufacturer for you.
It’s one more way Second Generation Painting is different. And why you should consider calling us next time you have a job to do. We want to build a relationship with our customers that will last for years.